You know how you get up in the morning and you’re just too tired or don’t have enough time to worry about your make-up? The worst possible thing is without a doubt waking up with a big pimple on your face. Don’t start panicking, just follow these steps :
1. If you’ve got a little more time, start with cleaning your face with cleansing milk ( available almost everywhere and not that expensive! )
2. Apply a little toothpaste to the red spot and wait a few minutes ( the toothpaste will cause the pimple to dry out, but don’t use it too often because it also dries out your skin ) then wash it off; you don’t want to walk around with toothpaste on your face the whole day
3. Use green concealer -> when you put green on a red spot, it will neutralize the color and it won’t be that visible anymore.
4. apply foundation that matches your skin colour ( be sure to pat it on because when you rub it on you’ll wipe the concealer off )
5. If you want, you can also apply a little bit of mascara et voila: you’ve got yourself a natural looking make-up.
Ps: be sure not to wear any green clothes or scarves when you’ve got a lot of pimples because when you put green next to red it intensifies the colour !